Length of manuscript must not be more than 20 typed pages in double space
or 5000 words with all Tables / figures and references in a single word file
Title of the Manuscript (Must be brief without abbreviations) ———————
Short Running title of Manuscript……………..……………………………………
Name of all Authors:
Do not give designations of authors
Address of all Authors (Give superscript numbers 1, 2 if addresses of authors are from different institutes) …………………………………………………………….
Corresponding Author Name and Email ID
ORCID ID of all Authors………………………………………………………………..
Abstract of not more than 250 words (Following sub Headings Required)
Introduction, Brief Material & Methods, Results and Conclusion
5 Keywords Arranged Alphabetically
Main Manuscript Text ( in MS word file ) Should have following 6 Sections
- Introduction of not more than 2 to 3 pages, including brief review of literature/ references till date.
- Material & Methods of not more than 3 to 4 pages (give adequate references for all methods used).
- Results: Describe the findings of the study with data / tables, provide very clear sharp images / figures.
Give only brief relevant results, presented in the form of tables or figures, without duplication, either tables or figures be given, avoid duplication of data.
(Tables should not be more than one page, give heading / legends / on top of the tables / figures).
Number all tables and figures carefully, same number should also be in text matter of the MS.
- Conclusion (in brief, of not more than 100 words).
Arrange all references by last author names, alphabetically in Harvard Style.
All reference items must be in 11 point font, do not use any Italic styles except for the scientific
names of organisms, genera, species in the References section.
In this section et al should be used only after three names of authors.
Example of a Reference from a Journal Article:
Ali, S A, S Salim, Sahani T, Peter J and Ayesha S Ali (2012c) Serotinergic receptors as novel target for optimizing skin pigmentary responses in Indian bull frog Hoplobatrachus tigerinus British Journal of Pharmacology Vol 165 No 5 Pages 1515-1525.
Example of a Reference from article in a book:
Ali, S A, N Parveen and Ayesha S Ali (2021) In Herbal Medicine: Back to The Future, Promoting Melanocyte Regeneration Using Different Plants and Their Constituents – Vol 3
(Edited by Ferid Murad Nobel Laureate) Bentham Science USA Pages 247-276.
As part of the submission process, authors should carefully check their submission, using the given Check List for compliance with the following items, as the manuscript will be returned to the authors as Incomplete Submission, if any of the following is missing.
- Write a cover letter (For sample of cover letter) see cover letter link
- The main manuscript has been prepared after carefully reading the Instructions to Authors and the authors have enclosed the Author Ethical Statement, Copy Right and Plagiarism-Check forms along with the manuscript. The above forms should be downloaded from the website bbrc.in and must be filled and signed by all authors.
- The submission file format is in Microsoft Word Document
- The text is double-spaced and is within the word limit of 5000 words or 20 pages with a 12-point font and italics have been used only for scientific names.
- A single manuscript word file has been submitted that contains title page (with all authors names, their addresses, email of corresponding author and ORCID link of all authors.
- This single file must have an Abstract of 250 words written under: brief introduction, objectives and rationale, methods, and brief results and conclusion.
Write 5 key words below the abstract.
- Only 6 main headings should be there in the main MS:
Introduction, Material and Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion and References.
- Ethics approval and consent to participate, competing interests, funding statement, acknowledgements (if any) must come before References.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are properly numbered and arranged between Results & Discussion. Size of tables must not be more than a page.
- References should be written in text of the MS with author last name and year in parentheses
( ) strictly as per Harvard Style of References.
- The references in the Bibliography /References Section must be alphabetically arranged using only the first author’s last name as per Harvard style.
- Use of et al in Bibliography / References Section must only be used after writing three author names.