Checklist for Authors
While Submitting Their Manuscripts
As part of the submission process, authors should carefully check their submission,using the below Check List for compliance with the following items as the manuscript will be returned to the authors as Incomplete Submission if any of the following points is missing.
- The main manuscript has been prepared after carefully reading the Instructions to Authors and authors have enclosed the Author Ethical Statement, Copy Right and Plagiarism-Check forms along with the manuscript.
- The above forms should be downloaded from the website www.bbrc.in and must be filled and signed by all authors.
The submission file format is in ˜Microsoft Word document file and not a PDF.
- The text is double-spaced and is within the word limit of 4000 words or 20 pages with a 12-point font and italics have been used only for scientific names.
- A single manuscript word file has been submitted that contains title page (with all authors names, their addresses, email of corresponding author and ORCID link of all authors.
- This single file must have an Abstract of 250 words written under: brief introduction, objectives and rationale, methods, and brief results and conclusion.Write 5 key words below the abstract.
- Only 5 subheadings are required in the main MS: Introduction, Material and Methods, Results & Discussion, Conclusion and References.
- Ethics approval and consent to participate, competing interests, funding statement, acknowledgements (if any) must come before References.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are properly numbered and arranged between Results & Discussion. Size of a table must not be more than a page.
- References should be written in text with AUTHOR LAST NAME WITH YEAR IN PARENTHESES ( ) strictly as per Harvard Style of References.
- The references in the Bibliography /References Section must be alphabetically arranged using only the first author’s last name as per Harvard style.
- Use of et al in Bibliography / References Section must only be used after writing three author names.