Bioscience Biotechnology Research Communications (BBRC)is a peer-reviewed fast track publication of the Society for Science and Nature, Bhopal India, since 2008. Its aim is to promote scientific research in fundamental and applied areas of biology and its allied branches including agricultural, veterinary, environmental, chemical engineering, medical, biomedical and health sciences. It is an open access channel of rapid communication among biologists, biotechnologists, microbiologists, environmentalists, health science personnel and biomedical experts in the Asia-Pacific region and wider international scientific community.
The internationally peer reviewed open access journal, invites original contributions relating to exciting reviews, case reports, full and short research communications in basic and applied areas of life sciences and the state of the art upcoming technologies including Biology and Medicine on a fast track.
Bioscience Biotechnology Research Communications (BBRC) provides an international peer reviewed fast track platform, encouraging original research contributions from students, faculty members, academicians and researchers from developing countries. It offers original articles on the practice, teaching, and research in biology, serving as a forum for the exchange of ideas and clarification, the journal features articles related to all areas of life sciences making a significant impact on the basic education in science as a career. Manuscripts in the following areas will be considered for rapid publication.
- Agriculture, Aquaculture, Biology, Botany, Zoology, Fisheries and Veterinary Sciences
- Biophysics, Genetics, Genetic Engineering and Molecular Biology
- Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Nanotechnology and Proteomics
- Microbiology, Pathology, Immunology, Physiology and Endocrinology
- Biochemistry, Biochemical Engineering, Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Ecology, Toxicology, Environmental Sciences and Environmental Engineering
- Biology and Medicine including Animal and Human Nutrition
- Diseases, Epidemiology, Sanitation and Public Health
- Pharmaceutical Sciences, Drugs and Diagnostics
- Hospital and Health Care Management.